Thursday, October 18, 2012

Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.
No matter what I say or do, I still feel you here till the moment I’m gone.
You hold me without touch.
You keep me without chains.
I never wanted anything so much, than to drown in your love and not feel your rain.
Set me free, leave me be.
I don’t want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am, and I’m stand so tall.
Just the way I’m supposed to be.
But you’re on to me, and all over me.
***
Kamu tahu, sudah berapa kali saya bangun dinding tinggi?
Saya sendiri tidak tahu, tapi beberapa di antaranya roboh olehmu.
Kamu tahu, setiap dindingnya mampu bertahan berapa lama?
Saya sendiri tidak tahu, tapi lebih cepat dari pekerjaan sekilo rayap yang menyerbu lemari kayu.

No comments:

Post a Comment